Thursday, March 12, 2015

So you think you can be a Personal Trainer?

My First EVER Blog


Never mind thinking I can be a Personal Trainer...what makes me think I can even be a blogger and that anyone would be interested in what I have to say?

I'm Stacey.  I was once an overweight, stay-at-home mom to two beautiful girls and wife to an amazing man.  At my heaviest I was an unhealthy and inactive size 22...I'm now a very healthy and very active size 6!  

It's been quite a journey to get where I am today, but it's all been worth it.  It wasn't a quick fix either. It's been a lot of hard work, dedication and commitment to a healthier lifestyle.

It takes time, trust me!  But you'll get there if you stick to it!  Think of it this way, it took several years to get to that point in my life, so it isn't going to take 3 weeks or 3 months to get the results you want.  As I continue on my journey I want to give back and help others who are in the same place in their life.  Hence the idea to become a certified personal trainer.

I hope you'll join me as I continue my journey, both personal and professional.  Along the way I hope to share some health and lifestyle tips that may help you as you begin or continue your journey to healthier way of living!

No comments:

Post a Comment